Below you will find a short(ish) list of sources that I gather information from. Whether it’s useful stores to purchase video games from, to other fellow bloggers that seem to keep a similar beat to my writing.
Disclaimer: I do not endorse these others, they do not pay me (yet). Also, when I say Video Games, I group a large amount of subjects (Console, PC, heck even Board). I would just say Games; however, some might think I’m speaking of sports… and well, if you knew me, you know that’s not the case.
- ThinkGeek – Excellent store to purchase a variety of nerd paraphernalia; from Unicorn Heels to Minecraft Cookie Cutters.
- Newegg – My primary goto for PC components, and PC builds. Great reviews for most projects. Also, keep an eye on shipping costs/free bundles.
- Tiger Direct – This is more of a formal PC supply chain. I heard rumors they bought out Circuit City, which makes me smile.
- Xoxide – During my amateur PC building days, Xoxide would be the spot to purchase any/all neon/cold-cathode lighting kits for those “SWEET” windowed PC kits.
- Kotaku – This is one of my favorite blogging/news outlets. There’s a lot of hate for this team. However, they are a diverse group that seems to cover a large amount of stories relating to video game entertainment.
- Gizmodo – Similar to Kotaku, Gizmodo focuses on technology and gizmos, always an interesting read here and there.
Other Useful/Nerdy Things: